Take a break from the parks and cruise around in a Sea Raycer.
Sea Raycers by Sea Ray are two-seater mini powerboats. They are available at most of the marinas in Walt Disney World.
Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake have largest areas to navigate. You get a great view of the Contemporary, Polynesian and Grand Floridian Resorts. Not only that but you get a completely different perspective of Magic Kingdom. You can cruise by the front gate and take in a different view of Cinderella Castle. This can be a nice relaxing break from the parks. I took one out on the Seven Seas Lagoon before the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at the Polynesian Resort. It was a perfect afternoon zipping around the lagoon then kicking back with food, drink and a great show.
Some things you should know-
- You need a valid license to rent. (12 years or older needs written consent from a parent to drive, anyone can be a passenger).
- Hours of operation depend on the resort marina. General hours are 11am-5pm. Again check with the resort marina.
- No reservations are needed. First come, first serve basis.
- You must return the watercraft to the dock from which you rented it.
- No tutorial is needed. There is a level to control speed and steering wheel for direction.
- Speed does not exceed 30mph. Speed varies depending on watercraft and amount of weight in the watercraft. The lighter the weight, the faster you will go. (do not exceed 320lbs).
- Sea Raycers are available year round.
- You do not have to be a guest at the resort to rent a Sea Raycer from their marina.
- You will be shown where you can explore and where is off limits.
- You must wear a lifejacket which is provided.
- You may get wet (if riding over wakes of other drivers).
- You may wear a bathing suit but no open toed sandals or flip flops are allowed.
- Bring sunscreen, you will get sunburned if the sun and heat are excessive.
- Sea Raycers were introduced into Walt Disney World in 2004. They replaced the watercraft that used to be called Mouseboats.
You can reserve your Sea Raycer by Sea Ray by calling (407) WDW-PLAY or by stopping by the marina at any of the following locations: Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Downtown Disney Marketplace.
Try out a Sea Raycer if you want a relaxing, cruising experience throughout the waterways and lakes of Walt Disney World. Make it a bit more of a thrilling experience by wake riding. Be careful and responsible. If you should need assistance, Disney Water Patrol is nearby to help.
Incoming search terms:
- sea raycer for sale
- Sea Raycers for sale
- sea raycer by sea ray
- sea ray sea raycer for sale
- sea raycer by sea ray for sale
- Sea Ray Sea Raycer
- sea raycer
- sea raycers
- sea raycer boats for sale
- Sea Raycers by Sea Ray